Possible scam and how to avoid it in the future

SOLVED
Level 2
That's a very old tired scam...also if they are on vacation they will send a person don't take checks don't do scams if it sounds stupid it is stupid ..don't fall for stupid
I just had a similar situation. How do I report someone?
Level 6
@Maryjane22

If you go to their profile there will be a small flag icon top right.
Level 2
I've done had six people do this on six different items with the same message different name probably the same person don't do it. If you put that check in the bank you going to get jacked
Had someone do the same to me. When I told her I needed name, address, & phone number of bank that would be issuing chasier's check before I sent any of my info, never heard from her again! Definitely a scam, can forge cashier's check also.
I am now dealing with this issue. Yes it is a scam
WOW!! I just joined a few days ago. The first day I posted my stuff and within a couple hours the same thing happened to me. Almost word for word. The only difference is the person was a man and he was in the military. I frickin knew that odd. Well, At least I know I'm not the only one. I'm not sure what people are up to. But, I do know that Im glad I Lauren to my instincts.
Level 3
These are usually for big ticket items. More expensive, more scam. I simply say I only deal they offer up and then they disappear. If they persist then I report them.
No offerup is a scam I paid $20 to get an item boosted and you guys send out robot messages to make a person think they are getting inquiries. I’m **bleep**.