Power sellers / Top sellers / Badge system

Level 5
As a seller, I would like to see some kind of badge system/ power seller ranking system to build trust with buyers. Something like a badge on power seller ads and profile - so it helps buyers identify power sellers while browsing the ads and help building trust.
I ensure my buyers are happy with their purchase. I tend to do follow-ups after sale to make sure item is working perfectly and there is no issues. Currently I have 55 5 star ratings ( wish all buyers would have left feedbacks - that number would would surely be 100+). This will ensure all sellers to ensure they are providing the best customer experience.

I am sire Offerup team can come up with some kind of system that will differentiate legit/ serious sellers and scammers.

Just a suggestion but would love to see it incorporated.

@Elin ^^

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager
This is a great idea! We are definitely interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts on this topic. Our product teams and engineers LOVE hearing these great ideas!

What types of items do you sell?
Level 5
Hi @Mj_206, I sell electronics, kids toys, home stuff. Mostly I sell Brand new items.
OfferUp employee

@Sood Absolutely! Like @Mj_206 has said, this is the type of feedback we love to see! 

Level 5
Bump! So more users can see this post and share their opinion.
Highlighted
Level 9