Price drop feature

SOLVED
_SW
Level 1
Does anyone know how to manually turn on the price drop feature to use it? I saw it once before offered for one of my listings but I don't see it anymore. How do we access this feature for some of our other listings? The only option I see is to edit the price but that is not the same as when buyers see that you have "dropped" a previous price. Tried looking around everywhere and I only saw a post suggesting the price drop feature.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey there @_SW - if you drop the price, anyone followin that item or has added it to a board will automatically receive the price drop notification. I love this feature!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 9
Hello 🙂

As far as I'm aware there is no such feature, I could be wrong.

That said, if one of your items has been up for a while and you edit the price;

Your ad will show a discount (slash) and anyone who has previously favorited your item will be notified of this change.

If an admin / tester knows of any changes I'm sure they'll chime in.
_SW
Level 1
When we 'edit' the price it doesn't show the old price as slashed. It just shows the new price (almost like that's what you listed to begin with). I like my buyers to see that I've actually 'dropped' the price.
Level 9
The ad needs to be up for a couple of weeks, maybe months for it to show that.
Community Manager

Hey there @_SW - if you drop the price, anyone followin that item or has added it to a board will automatically receive the price drop notification. I love this feature!

View solution in original post

Community Helper
@Mj_206--That's so true!! Thank you for the great tips!!
Community Helper
I see the "Price Drop" feature available within days of posting my item! It is a plus, to be notified of an item you have saved to a Board--and it has just dropped in price!
So Cool... @Mj_206 👍😉