Pricing laptops and Computers

Level 9
I agree, well said.

Have had the same thought in the past as I've fixed pc's.

Some users even state in their post "bought this two years ago at Best Buy for 400, selling for 320 great discount excellent condition"

That i3 laptop is still good for basic tasks, but it has lost it's value considerably.

It is extremely difficult to sell a laptop at that price with those specs.

It may be though to hear, but it's the truth.

That said, some Apple laptops still retain some of their value, mostly due to brand recognition.
Level 3

I recycle laptops and computers by repairing them and giving them new life within the local community! If anyone wants to recycle with me send me a message please Smiley Happy

Level 1
What kind of electronics
Level 1
Yes thank you for sharing. I have been scammed so many times it's crazy. I just pretty much lost almost everything I owned. Previously just moved what little stuff I have to my daughter shed and I babysit my grandkids
But these last two years has been a real rollercoaster ride. But my monitor is in power save mode and I can't fix it. I'm trying to learn about technology but you can't tether when my phone only has Wi-Fi. Anyways I'm trying to find something cheap to learn more with but also I want to learn about blogging. I apply for freebies #freesamples and all that good stuff. I'm trying to give up my disability for a ticket to work program as well. My spouse disappeared two years ago and I have a daughter on **bleep** really bad that has sent me to the debt house but i help my youngest daughter with her kids and her sister's kid's she just got custody of from state. I want to get on my feet again get my own place hopefully one day get my truck fixed but till then any advice you or anyone else would have I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for listening and giving any information about any of this i would greatly appreciate. Thanks for everyone time and patience.
Level 1
Yes thank you for sharing. I have been scammed so many times it's crazy. I just pretty much lost almost everything I owned. Previously just moved what little stuff I have to my daughter shed and I babysit my grandkids
But these last two years has been a real rollercoaster ride. But my monitor is in power save mode and I can't fix it. I'm trying to learn about technology but you can't tether when my phone only has Wi-Fi. Anyways I'm trying to find something cheap to learn more with but also I want to learn about blogging. I apply for freebies #freesamples and all that good stuff. I'm trying to give up my disability for a ticket to work program as well. My spouse disappeared two years ago and I have a daughter on **bleep** really bad that has sent me to the debt house but i help my youngest daughter with her kids and her sister's kid's she just got custody of from state. I want to get on my feet again get my own place hopefully one day get my truck fixed but till then any advice you or anyone else would have I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for listening and giving any information about any of this i would greatly appreciate. Thanks for everyone time and patience.
Level 1
Try listing those items at a discounted price and as a lot rather than listing each item individually, you may be surprised by how much attention they get. Plenty of buyers, including myself, are looking for outdated and broken electronics to repair or repurpose. Anything that I can't repair or reuse is always taken to my local electronics recycling center. Gaming systems regardless of age or condition are usually worth something.

For as often as these items (consumer electronics) break I'm always amazed at how few of them make it to offer up, hopefully they're not going in to the landfill.
Level 1
I have a desktop computer that just went out on me well my monitor won't come out of power save but I have 4 laptop's and only one comes with a half screen visibility. I have a tablet for grandkids but screen Shatterrd and I probably have about 30 phones from flip on up
Level 1

I'm located in Vidalia Ga I use wifi for my phone i use one phone to read emails and one games then the third phone I use to beg for my freebies and research.

Highlighted
Level 1
I have plenty of electronics just asking for a little bit of work on a couple if possible but I live in Vidalia Ga.
Level 1
Wow we should gossip some.