Quick Tips for a GREAT Product Description

SOLVED
Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas. I like the KISS acronym, easy to remember! Any tips on asking price? I am often anxious to get rid of my items but not sure of what to do as far as asking price.
Ok
Level 3
I understand that some questions about an item you're selling, May appear at first glance to be stupid...however I would also like to suggest to the community that questions about your item more often are an invitation for you to improve your ads wording, title, and or general description. As such there really aren't any stupid questions...just opportunities to improve the content of our ads.
Level 6

@TheRealMikeK

I agree that the seller should take the opportunity to glean from questions as much as possible to improve ads and to drive the conversation towards a sale. Thanks for the positive approach. 

Level 2
Thank you. Great useful tips
Level 3
very tired of seeing people selling furniture with clothes and trash all over it. if people are really trying to sell an item they need to take the time to make it look desirable.
jh2
Level 4
Thank you for the tip i will be more descriptive but to keep it short and simple. I have some items that i am wanting to sell and will use this tip. Thank you
Level 2
If I see a mistake on one of the sales items I usually contact them and let them know that I'm not interested in the item but I wanted to make them aware that the prescription didn't match the picture or maybe they misspelled something in the first part of it
Exceptionally well written!

Thank you!
Level 6

@Chippy, I would appreciate the assist in editing my ad!  Heart

What type of items are you selling?