Quick Tips for a GREAT Product Description

SOLVED
Level 6

Greetings @OfferUpNotDown !

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing.

Level 2
A good description is the key. All your tips are great.
Level 6

Greetings @Jtf5  Welcome to the forum!   Smiley Happy

Great advice.

Well explained And very helpful I will give these tips a try. Thank you
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @FinestSales602! Make sure you give us an update if these tips lead to more sales! Smiley Very Happy

Level 6

Hello @FinestSales602

Welcome to the forums! Take a look around and find more useful information. Ask questions and contribute your insight. Hand out kudos and earn badges along the way.

Level 2
I wish everyone that posts would realize how important the size of the items are. If someone justs posts what the item is, and nothing else, it usually vets overlooked or you will get way to many messages! And please take decent pictures!
Level 6

hi @DB15 welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are so right,,,,size matters,,,,,,,,,,i recently had a young lady tell me,,,"it looked bigger in the picture",,,,,,,,,,,,some times i lay a quarter or a tape measure beside something i am posting,,,,,,sometimes i put down the measurements,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes i just dont think of it

Level 1
Very informative!
Level 6

Hello @Jazzygiirl

Warmest welcome to the forums!