Re: Crimes In Our Neighborhoods

I thought you might be interested, like our other neighbors, in absolutely free information on how better to protect your family from future crime.

You see, I am a retired Army Police Officer, and a fellow neighbor, who loves this organization and believes in their mission statement that much, that I decided to join them as well.

Protecting families with the right knowledge, self-defensive tactics and products designed to help prevent personal crime is what my goal truly is. I help protect your loved ones like they were my own.

In the near future, I will be holding some free self-defensive seminars where neighbors such as yourself can attend and find out what kind of self-defense tools and tactics are available to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Please peruse the site and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

http://www.mydamselpro.net/pro25573
2 REPLIES 2
Community Helper
@DefenseFamily Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

DefenseFamily just a heads up it’s against OfferUp Community forum guidelines posting website link or advertising in the forum. When you get a chance check out the OfferUp Community guidelines below it will help you moving forward. 😎🇬🇧🔚

Intangible Items

OfferUp is intended for the sale of individual, tangible items. Items must exist and be available for immediate sale. Examples of things that are not allowed include:

Services for intangible items such as dog walking, babysitting, and IT support
Advertisements
Links to or information about flea markets, yard sales, and garage sales
URLs or links to websites
Rentals and timeshares
Multi-level marketing schemes and related promotional materials
Job postings
Lost pet ads
Wanted ads
Solicitations
Digital account transfers

Online Community/Forums:
Community Guidelines: https://community.offerup.com/t5/Welcome/Community-Guidelines/m-p/47#M5
@Hotrod now that the other app similar to this one but not as good, is now allowing classified posts I'm afraid people are thinking they can do the same here I'm seeing so many classified posting in the last few weeks!