Recieved counterfit items in mail

Highlighted
Level 1
I recently purchased some Jordan's which were said to be authentic and when they arrived i noticed they were fake. I tried messaging the seller but they deleted their account what should i do to get a refund?
7 REPLIES 7
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Rage21. You didn't say you purchased through shipping but you did state, "when they arrived" which leads to that assumption.

Contact Customer Care and state the facts here.

Hope you can get this resolved.

Level 1
Sorry let me clarify i did purchase through shipping
OfferUp employee

@Rage21 Hey there! Please contact Customer Care right away. Here is everything to know about our Buyer Protection: https://ask.offerup.com/Legal/1000062471/Buyer-protection-on-OfferUp.htm

Level 1
I have sent multiple requests and i get a message saying they're reviewing the request but they never follow up and it's been about 2 days now. I spent 137$ so it's no small amount of money. How long does it usually take them to review and process a request?
Community Helper
Hi @Rage21 you can also contact OfferUp through Facebook or Twitter if you have these options, but I’m sure the OfferUp customer care team will answer you in the near future. Just a quick tip, if you want someone to respond back to you just put this @ in front of their usernames just like I did to your username above, doing so notifies members so they can respond back to you. I’ll also tag @Elin Community manager so she’s aware of your last question. Hope everything works out for you soon.
Level 1
@Hotrod thanks a bunch man i apprecaite that
Community Helper
@Rage21 no problem glad to help.