Scammers

SOLVED
Too many commit to buy then disappear. People like this should be banned after 2 reports
Wow these scammers are out in full force! I've had two today and had to block one of them so far.
Level 2

True, or they make crude comments since its not at the price “they” want lol I just laugh  

Yes! @Pamelah those people too! 😦
But my message is not more going through
Be also aware of all the phone/electronic resellers that want to buy your phones/computers etc. they also create accounts where they pretend to sell these items at half the price than your listing. Then have a lot of different account trying to purchase your items at the price they are pretending to list them for sale. Their goal is to make you believe that you overpriced your items and then want to buy them for the price they want and turn a big profit.
Just started selling here and my 1st two offers appear to b scammers...so sad.i was excited to sell
Level 2
I wish I read this post before. I got scammed. Only accept cash that’s all.
@Kissenapro even with cash I got one of those pens so I can check to make sure the cash is real
Is that all that's on here? I'm new to this site and the first item I'm selling, the only contact I've had have been from scammers. Fortunately I'm familiar with the "buying it for a family member"scam, otherwise I may have lost my item. There has to be a way you guys can verify accounts that prevents this. It may make your user numbers look lower to the investors, but it'll protect your actual users.