Selling:

Highlighted
Level 1
It’s my first time using offer up to sale an item and it’s been really so haven’t got but one inquiry about my merchandise I’m wondering if my price is to high but when I compared to others my price was really low
4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
Sometimes it takes a while for the right buyer to come along. It takes patience.
Level 1
Okay thank u I will try to have some patience than and see what my results would be
Level 1

Hello! Patience is the key! I once was selling a good Van, great running condition, good tags, Great price on my Little side street. No one was asking, I remember one day I layed on my bed and asked the man upstairs for some guidance. That same day a car was driving down our street, people were from Flagstaff, lost. They saw my Van, liked it, payed Full price, CASH! So if you have quality, fair price you will Succeed! Remember there are people looking to buy cheap and sell high, I always check the profile, if new, no picture, no info I pass. But if they have bought and sold, picture, been a member awhile, I contact.You can also Haggle, trade. I've done that also, with great success! Also, asking man upstairs Helps😀

Level 1
Thank u the information was very informing and helpful with my journey.