Slow Sales! Try this idea!

SOLVED
BHT
Level 4
I've had so many customers tell me that they love the photos. Some people are so lazy will take pictures with all kinds of stuff in the back ground, blurry pictures and the worst is somebody that takes a screen shot and doesn't bother to take their owner even crop it.
BHT
Level 4
People have no respect for you're time only theirs matters. Sad!
Yay! One time I waited for a potential buyer for over 1 hour at a parking lot. She kept insisting that she was on her way there & stuck in traffic. Never showed & never responded to my follow up message.
Level 2
Thank you for your excellent advice of contacting buyer who have shown interest in your items for sale. I contacted a couple of people who had shown interest and one of them came through. Keep up the good advise.
Level 2
I have seen people try to sell a car with two pictures. At times, I wonder do they really want to sell the car. There are some many aspects of a car, so much information that can be shared with just pictures.
Level 3

Those people aren't fond of details and think that a buyer will just jump to the purchase lol.. then they'll get upset if you ask for a few more pictures.. I use offer up as a seller but I'll definitely side with the buyers perspective there! lol

Level 2
Great Idea, I have one item that I am going to try the same technique. I will repair this item and then contact all that had contacted me about that item. Great Idea, thanks for the tips.
Level 2
Good pics and clear precise descriptions. I highly recommend using all picture slots given. If the item has a VIN#, please list the number. I recommend using all the free services available to sell the item.
Level 1
Wow! Great information I never thought about that!! I’m starting this process right away!