Slow Sales! Try this idea!

SOLVED
Level 3
I am new at this but enjoying almost every minute. Thank you for the tips, especially not using a red background. I never thought about it. I am striving to be professional. It sure helps to get tips from all of you that have been here longer than me.
Level 1
@Suzanne1 Thank you so much for sharing. You are so wonderful.
Level 1
How long does it take . To come up with solution?
Level 1
Well then do somthing about it

Thanks so much for the tips!! I’ve hit a slow time...maybe you could look at my page and critique  it if you have time. If not, thanks for your tips here. Have a great weekend!

Level 1
Thanks @Suzanne1! I appreciate your sales advice. It's just what I needed to get things moving. Great to meet you!
Level 1
Tbh i just keep posting the items a couple times a week if nobody hits me up about them. At a certain time when you know people are out of work.lol or i just wnd up tossing the stuff out. I cant be holding onto junk forever.
Level 1
I've had like 30 different instances of flakes and no shows this past week and it absolutely boggles my mind... Im all kinds of **bleep**, are these bots like??? no way these could be legitimate people. All my stuff is in pristine condition and priced well under used market price. Heck one of my offers is all my offers bundled into 1 for a bulk discount, prolly has a market value of 300 ish but it's listed for $150 and id be ok to go as low as like $125 but I just cant get a single LEGIT offer...
Level 1
I wish they will send a txt or notification when something sells I don’t know until I go in the app if I sold an item and I wish u can get paid instant like when the item says delivered and they rate u then u can get instant paid and they need to raise the limit for selling something out of town like threw shipping