Slow Sales! Try this idea!

SOLVED
Level 3
Congrats! Sounds like a lot of hard we’ll-paid work! I just post once a day, don’t have time to deliver since I have a FT job. I just wait for sales. I don’t really change my prices because I research prices before I post but sometimes let them go for $5 off or something like that if the person picks up. I guess whatever works best right?
Level 1
Thanks! Great info
Tags (1)
Level 1
Great advice! I will definitely be trying these tips! ❤️Thanks
Level 1
Great advice! I will definitely be trying these tips! Thanks
Level 3
You’re welcome
Level 1
I'm sorry but I have to disagree I have been on offerup for years and never have had my sales this slow I had a buyer from Los Angeles want me to meet him in Ontario from Fontana for a 2.00 item? What is up with that I mean come on I would loose money and day after day I get people offering me half price for my items and this year is the only one that I have had lots of people bail on me after I gave my address if anyone else agrees or is having the same problem reply thank you
Level 1
Thanks for all the great advice. I could use all I can get. I will definitely try taking more pics of my items and see if it helps.

I've hit a dry spell too, but I did make a sell this week for a reduced offer that I had to ship to California. After the cost of shipping, I really only made a few dollars. I did it because I'm a newbie and had only made 2 other sales. I want to build a good reputation as a trusted seller.

What I would like to know is do you recommend setting a firm price on items, or letting customers make lower offers? Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
Level 2
You have to work it to sell, that's how it works anywhere !! Good article.