Sold stuff but still no stars Why??? IS something wrong with the app.?

Level 3
Sold stuff but still no stars why? Is something wrong with this app has anyone else had problems. I am always kind and on time and the customers are happy Any advice please.
10 REPLIES 10
Level 9

Not sure why this is happening. I do know someone who may be able to help you. @aidenholley  is a friend who has more knowledge than me on this. I put her name in our conversation so she will see it. When she comes online I am sure she can help. 

Community Helper
It's probably because the buyers arent rating you.
Level 3
No I was talking to a lady and She starred me but it never showed up. I have also had other customers tell me there was nowhere for them to reply
Level 3
I have logged out of my account and logged back in as the app tells you to if you have trouble like this but still nothing.
Level 9

@Happy2008   They might not know how to do it. If they don’t take there time they will miss the option. I have missed it a few times and had to go back and redo it. It’s easy to mess up. I do it all the time.

Level 9

Thank you for jumping in for me @aidenholley . I didn’t know what to say. Nice to have friends with knowledge. Have a great night. 

Level 3
So how do they do it because maybe I can help them help me?
Level 3
Good night thx.
Level 9

When you sell something and mark it sold, it ask you who. From there you need to go slow. You need to touch each star yo want to give. I didn’t know that. 5 stars, 5 touch, each star. Then there is a place to say something about the person you sold to. That’s easy to miss to. Then after you go over that. I believe there is on the lower right send or apply. Sorry I’m not the best explaining this. Hope it helps.