Someone who makes and offer and conversation. Yet never shows up, and someone else purchases it.

SOLVED
L11
Level 9
@BrightMoonstone thanks for info. As far as I am aware I haven't archived anything that is still available. I've sold a few things elsewhere. I'm a little confused about this response...L11
L11
Level 9
@BrightMoonstone thanks for info. As far as I am aware I haven't archived anything that is still available. I've sold a few things elsewhere. Thanks for the info. I went through prior post & now understand wjat you're teachong me. THANK YOU! L11
L11
Level 9
@BrightMoonstone - got it & appreciate you. L11
Level 1
What about if you agreed to a price and time to meet? then the seller puts that the item has been sold. When you message them they say they increased the price, sorry. Do people not have integrity or honor their word anymore?!
Level 7
even if its sold it will still remain visible in their favorites.sold and archived same thing but they wont be able to make new conversation about that item. If its just marked archived it will be visible and they can still contact you about it.
Level 1

Hey 1st come 1st sold.... lol

Highlighted
Level 1
Yes they can see that you sold it my advice to you is put in your ads no holds good luck