Still not received my money!!

Level 1
This absolute ridiculous. I need this money bad and I still haven’t received it. It’s been almost a month since I made the sale. I’ve emailed “customer service” three times and only once I got a generic response back. Why is there no phone number to call??

I seriously need some answer and REALLY need to get paid. Anyone please advice. I’ve about had it.
9 REPLIES 9
Level 9

@Cghazz  

There is no phone number to call, as more e-commerce companies have headed in that direction since 2012 (Mercari, Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, SquareSpace...just to name a fews others). Operating a call center is rather cost prohibitve for a free app.

I would suggest to make contact with @Mj_206 (one of the OU Community Managers active on the forum) on Tuesday and perhaps she can get an update for you. Since I tagged her on this post, she will see the post, but you can also PM her as well.

Community Helper
@Cghazz let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,
Just to add, Cghazz you can also contact OfferUp through Facebook or Twitter if you have these options. Just a quick tip if you want someone to respond to you in the forum put this @ in front of their usernames like I did to your username above, so members get notifications to respond back to you. Yes definitely contact one of the Community managers like Mj_205 or Elin
Level 1
I sent a package 4 days after the purchase. OfferUp canceled the purchase and now the person does not pay me my money. What I can do?
Level 2
hope you got your money by now if you haven't that's b******* I think there's a scam somewhere in the system of OfferUp
Level 1
I am also in same boat. I have not received money in my bank account after 1 month of it showing up in my offerup account.
I am very disappointed that even after charging service fees offerup is not transferring my money.

I give -INFINITY for bad service at offerup.
Community Helper
@prabansal Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

prabansal I would recommend reviewing @Mj_206 Community forum manager thread topic; What to do if you have an issue from the link below.😎🇬🇧🔚

https://community.offerup.com/t5/Welcome/What-to-do-if-you-have-an-issue/m-p/42046
Same here. No replies
Nothing yet. No customer service to help
Highlighted
Same issue. No help whatsoever