Stolen bike was sold due to slow action from OfferUp

Long story short: bike stolen last night. Saw it up on OfferUp. Reported it to OfferUp with mention of a police report. No response from OfferUp and now it's sold.

Thanks, OfferUp. Care to have your law enforcement assistance team contact us at any point? Just maybe?
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Community Helper
@YouSoldStolenBi Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

YouSoldStolenBi I’m sorry this happened to you, I see your saying you have filed a police report. at this point, your police department will be able to reach out to OfferUp for information on the seller. I also see you have contacted OfferUp and didn’t get a response yet, you should have gotten a response from OfferUp did check your junk mail.? I’ll also add the link below to OfferUp customer care if needed. 😎🇬🇧🔚

You can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you.

OfferUp Customer care,
https://offerup.com/support/new/
I just found my stolen bike on OfferUp too. I'm in the process of compiling my proof of ownership and heading to the police station to fill a report. I found this discourgaing post. I hope you got your bike back and the people at OfferUp responded back. Wish me luck!