Stop wasting time on browsers and no shows!

SOLVED
Level 1
Thank you for helping guide me around the site, and the tips. I really appreciate it. I just joined a couple days ago and I already love it!
Ty🙂
Highlighted

Yes, Jamsband, thank you.

As a buyer, there are things I want to know. A seller's post should include thebasic information like item's dimensions (will it fit in my handbag? ...under my window? ...in my garage?), what the item's made out of  (silk or polyester? ...maple or particle board? ...sterling silver or nickel-zinc alloy?), and important details and features (does it work? ...is there wear or cosmetic damage?...does that one leg wobble a bit?). There should be pictures of the item as a whole, and of its important features and details, from as many angles as possible. And, dang it, for that asking price, I want an item that's in focus.

(Okay, I feel a rant coming on...)

Sellers don't want to answer any questions until I'm ready to buy? So then, I am supposed to word every piece of communication as some sort of conditional offer to buy:

"Hi, I'd like to pay your asking price - unless you bumped your ask up 30% in the expectation that I'd offer 20% less than full price - provided that the item will fit in/on/over/around the space I have for it, is made of the material(s) I think it might be, has the features I expect and no defects I can't tolerate, and is not nearly as fuzzy and unclear in person as it appears in your photos?"

Seriously, dudes: if you don't want to answer my questions, please make sure your descriptions are descriptive, your information is informative, your details are detailed, and your images clearly image the item.

Unless, of course, you've titled your post: "Pig In A Poke - $3.00"

Totally agree
Well said mate xD
Level 1
I agree
Level 1
thamls5
Level 1
thank you
Level 1
This is extremely annoying, and when it happens more than once there should be a button on every person to hit so if it happens more than once by the same person then they should be banned period! Because we are here to make money not play childish games.
Level 1
This is extremely annoying, and when it happens more than once there should be a button on every person to hit so if it happens more than once by the same person then they should be banned period! Because we are here to make money not play childish games.