Stop wasting time on browsers and no shows!

SOLVED
Level 1
Agreed with you. Im new and trying to find a pair of lamps for my end tables near Poplarville, Mississippi. I'm getting frustrated already trying to figure this out.
Thank you for sharing
Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge!
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Ashley2816-
---Welcome to the Community Forum---
Thank you... for taking time to show your appreciation!
Members like you are "Gems" 👍😊
Level 1
Offer up isn’t just for sellers. It’s for browsing and comparison shopping. If you want less questions include the info in your description.
I think there should be an option aside of their name.....no show tag
Level 1
Thank you
Level 1
Thank u so much
Level 9

lol if everyone runs off every potential buyer they dont like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what good is offerup ,,there would be no buyers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i like offers,,,,that shows me people are interested in my items,,,,,,,,,,,all my sales go well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if i get an offer i dont like,,,,,,,,,,i just make a counter offer ,,or say ,,,,,,no thankyou,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the offerup app works great for me,,,,,the more  i work at it,,,,,,the more i sell

Highlighted

Kch
Level 3
Personaly i have been working at this for years....im not new to this....that being said would you put up with someone calling you a **bleep** head for not takeing there 1 buck offer....i guess you havent dealt with this situation yet you will. Yes i report and block them....so they just get under a diffrent name and do the same i wish you all the freaks and wackos do this **bleep** to you. Then im sure your attidue would change....