Stop wasting time on browsers and no shows!

SOLVED
Level 1

I agree 100%. I have had 4 people in 3 days not show up after i have answered a million and one questions for them. One guy I talked to for a solid week and then after telling me how excited he was to get what I had posted and even went as far as giving me his phone number, just up and disappeared. I sent him a nastey message saying how irritated i was by flakey fake people then blocked him. People WASTE my time. Im old and dont have time for BS!

Yeah. Don't need to message me to tell me you'll come in a few days! I used to post that in every ad after a few dozen tried this little stall tactic. Well, I got to a point where my ads were like a rule book. Makes the seller look mean. Bunch of rules. Well I hope this message gets some views. YES, COME IN FEW DAYS, IS OK. WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE HERE TODAY TO DROP OFF THE DEPOSIT?? First to show with the cash is first served with no deposit. Common sense in past times.
Level 9
My response "message me when ready to purchase, if it is still available. I don't hold. All items listed elsewhere for sale. Shipping available if you would prefer"
Usually weeds them out or prompts serious buyers to purchase.
Level 1
Well put. How do you deal w/ the people who jerk you around and get you to go to meet and then text and try to get you agsin. I believe that I had 3 people working together to make my 1st experience a bad one. I now am suspicious of everyone. I would be grateful for any suggestion you could give me. NAMASTE'
Highlighted
Level 3
So tired of people messaging "I'm interested" only to say no, sorry after you message back. If you don't want it, quit wasting peoples time !!
TEG
Level 3

Sorry, gator.  If I am using my phone or iPad, and scrolling to look at posts my big fingers will hit the wrong button a lot!  Then of course part of the problem is the sensitivity of the posts, or on other sites, they have a small conversation window.  When you accidentally hiit it, a banner comes up on the bottom with the last words saying “undo”, but is gone, quicker than you can blink.  So, unintended strikes on your posts are just that “ UNINTENDED”.  I could just ignore your message, but being polite, I tell the person I am sorry!

Level 4
I like your post! I agree there is alot of time waisters! I understand everybody like value, but I'm not desperate! I don't have to feed or walk anything I have for sale. This is a fun hobby for me and I have met some really fantastic folks doing this! With over 300 plus buys and sales with five 🌟 under my belt, I will keep doing right!
Kch
Level 3
Hit the report and block button. I hate those people too
Level 4
Lol! I do. Absolutely!😉
Kch
Level 3
I just had this problem yesterday and today...i tell them point blank if you dont show your going to be reported and blocked. I hate people who jerk you around