Stop wasting time on browsers and no shows!

SOLVED
Level 3
WOW! Sounds like great advice @LakotApache ! I deal with these types of people and messages way too often. It's actually one of the main factors that deters me from listing many many more items on OfferUp currently. I will definitely be giving this a try moving forward!

I just recently agreed to accept an offer for 50% of my asking from some one, said they'd pick it up, and then asking for measurements and now says they need to check if it'll fit and not setting a date. Ugh! Extremely frustrating!

@ZygyKoz It definitely is great advice! Maybe you can try putting in measurements moving forward in your descriptions so that doesn't happen again Smiley Happy Just a thought to help with this! 

Well atleast you do reply in a timely manner...most of the people that I’ve dealt with on here either take 3 weeks to answer or don’t answer at all....now that is just ridiculous....sorry just venting at most of the sellers out there...
Level 2
Thank you so much for this advise! I'm kinda new and that frustrates me the most. What a great common sense reasonable response to this problem. Can't wait to try it. Thanks again!

@Sparky123 Let us know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Level 3
Great advice, thx! I’ve been sitting waiting for a no show on my first use of this app. How do you handle people wanting your address but not committing to a time to come see the item?
Abi
Level 2
I rarely give out my actual address. If I do, it’s usually when they tell me they’re on their way.
Level 3
Thanks Abi, good idea, I will do that next time.
Level 3
Hi pink, I answered earlier but I don't think it showed up. What I said was the way I deal with it is 2 ask first how long will it take them to get to my area. Then I have them message me when they get there and I direct them to my house only a couple of blocks away without giving them my address at all because I can meet them in my drive way.
I hope that helps!
Level 3
Hi LakotApache, thank you for your answer! People don’t have an issue with you doing it that way? The person I was dealing with kept insisting on my address.