Stop wasting time on browsers and no shows!

SOLVED
Level 3

Im going to use this tactic - thank you!

Level 3

I eliminate some of your issue by listing complete details and all pictures that I have.  I don't even deal with more pictures thing.  If they ask a question and I know the answer is already in my ad I only reply with read the ad.

Level 3

I'm surprised you can do it that way and be successful.  That seems like the best way to me.  I hate giving out my address to a flakey person that doesn't show.

Level 3
This is very annoying. Buyer messages me and we agree to a price and then buyer say he will buy it two days from now etc. From experience buyers will likely not even remember or will just stop messaging when that day arrives.
Level 2
Im new to this and just wasted all day dealing with people like this! Very frustrating
Level 1
I appreciate this advice I have never thought about doing that! Knowing me it’ll take some time to put my foot down but I’m getting extremely frustrated with people wasting my time when I need to try to keep a roof over our heads and I’m hanging on by a thread and people wanna bull$!*t all week about something they have no intention on ever buying. It gets our hopes up and then let down🙃 anyway, great advice and post thank u!
Level 4

Just had a guy send messages to me saying he wants to buy. I say ok. He liked my price. All day I waited for him or her. Don’t know which. I send him 2 messages and look at each one. He or she read them but they would not answer. I understand people change your mind but to read the messages and not reply. I hate that. I blocked the person. What a waste of time. Glad I didn’t drive and then have the person not show. Hate that even more. Don’t understand people sometimes. Thanks for letting me rant. Sorry.

Level 4
The struggle is real! Lol, anyway what I do when I see they read my message and don’t reply, I follow up with a change your mind? If they read that and still no reply I’m done. Moving forward. Saves you on the nonsense of waiting, A old car salesmen once told me, There’s a **bleep** for every seat! Just be patient it will sell, Much success in your ventures!👍
Level 4

Thank you Mr Buck29. Your right. I’ll be ok. I’ll sit back and relax. 

Level 4

I’ve seen people do a lot of strange things. Buyers and sellers. I do my best to be nice. I was even nice to the people I was talking about. Yes I blocked them but I was nice. I really like talking to new people. You learn a lot.