Stop wasting time on browsers and no shows!

SOLVED
Level 9

@gypsy711  I know what your saying is true. It can and is upsetting. We just have to remember that not everyone is like that. I respect what your saying. Hang in there. Hold to your truths and realize that real people will respond and you will sell and buy. Good luck to You. I believe your head and heart are in the right place.

Level 1
Thisnis a super fantastic idea. Im gonna try it. And i agree with u 100% i deal with the same sh@#. Thank you.
Level 3
Nothing worse than people like that. They keep wasting your time w/ dumb questions when all they have to do is read the entire post! Then, I'm interested but they ghost! No reply no nothing. Aggrivating!
Level 1
Very aggravating at times ..When someone needs to say no thank you.... I have changed my mind..however if I decide to go with it ..you'll be the first to know .. thank you for your patience ....
copy then paste and you've got it ... it's not so hard is it?
Level 9

Yes it’s a pain and I know it’s aggravating. Some people have a lot of time on there hands. But! I’m off topic a little but this happen to me. One of my grandkids needs a bike. On the free section there was one that needed a little work but that’s ok. First big boy bike so he’s going to crash it anyway and I would replace the cable and brakes. Seat. So I message the person and ask when and where I could come and get it. He says, How much am I offering? I said, It’s in the free section? He said it’s not free, I wanted to see how much I could get. I told him he needed to remove it from the free section. He wasn’t happy with me. So now I will look for a bike that I he can learn on. 

Community Helper
@Jones68--At times there are people that aren't sure how to price an item so they try different avenues unfortunately to help them set a price.

A while ago I had numerous items in the free section, that were actually free, & I received many inquiries"how much is it"--really!?! So you never really know, but the key is you are staying optimistic moving forward!! 😀😁
Level 9

Thanks @Hi-there  I wasn’t really upset. I just didn’t like it. I list free, then it’s free. But I found 3 bikes that would be great for the kids. All of them were listed 30 bucks and under. I’m not spending a lot because I know they will abuse them.LOL! I believe I’m going to buy all 3. Now when Daddy goes riding in the woods he can take all 3 with him. 

Community Helper
@Jones68--I know. I totally understand what you're saying though. There are times people aren't exactly clear on their expectations, which can be frustrating for both buyers & sellers. Thanks so much for your time and feedback!!
Level 1
When is there guna be a solution?
Level 1
I'd rather give them my address. I feel safe and have plenty protection where I live . It's a long dirt road one way in and one way out .