Stop wasting time on browsers and no shows!

SOLVED
Level 3
Yep I always say great when can you pick up?? If no answer then I reply back again hey are you still interested in picking up this item?

If they want to haggle I say back sure I'll give you a deal what other item are interested in? Buy more save more!
Level 2

Your advice worked great for me. It has definitely helped eliminate the browers from the buyers for the most part & has potentially decreased any great amount of time I would've normally spent with a browser...knowing they were more than likely a browser just not knowing how to put a "nice" stop to their 50 drawn out messages and/or questions . Now I know, hasn't failed me yet! Thanks again!

@MsLaffs Absolutely! Very important Smiley Happy

@Sissy Great to hear that this advice has helped you! Love it! Keep the advice coming everyone Smiley Happy

Yeah I've dealt with a lot of browsers it's always a little frustrating to me. People waste your time. I had one lady tell me she was on the way, then she calls and says that she would wait until tomorrow. I never heard anything back. I'm a straight shooter, if you want to buy just buy. If not don't waste people's time.

Awesome idea! Thank you!

Level 2
I don't honestly understand why it happens so often, and why people do that so often. I just don't see what it does for them. Either way, these days I have no problem telling those people that they are a piece of **** for wasting other people's time for no reason.
Level 2
And people need to realize that they don't ALWAYS have to try to bargain. Sometimes it's already a great price. So many losers and idiots on here and Craigslist too
I've found the best way to do this is desribe the item thoroughly leaving nothing to guess.If the buyer is truly wanting to purchase it they are quick to respond. If someone is a slow responder they most likely are not truly interested in buying.I never meet someone who doesn't respond in 5 min after I message them.I will tell them where to come an tell them to text when their close. I'm never shocked with anything people do or try to do. Always be aware and don't be surprised at anything people do an you'll be better off. DONT BE A SUCKER
Level 2
I am new here on this site. I know it says I've been here for about 2 years, I tried it a couple years ago but sold nothing and decided that maybe it didn't work. But I want to have hope that it does, so I'm back, I've always wanted to have my own business and I'm hoping I can start one this way, I think your information is wonderful. Do you think you could help me with one thing? I cannot figure out how to repost my items to get them back at the top of the list. Thank you so much for your help!