Sunglasses in bad conditions

SOLVED
Level 1
I bought sunglasses “never worn, new condition” and had it shipped to me. I paid with credit card. Lens is scratched, and the other lens is not attached to the frame. It has a space between the lens and the frame. It doesn’t really look new or authentic (as described). I need to return this item ASAP. The seller already removed her profile Picture so it’s a red flag.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

@leticiamm welcome to the community. 

Yes - that is correct. You can also put in the subject of "Buyer Protection Claim" or something along those lines. As long as you have opened the claim within the 3 days, our Shipping team will respond Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Level 9

@leticiamm As long as you file a claim WITHIN 3 days of receiving the glasses, you are protected. Make contact with customer care at the link below.

https://offerup.com/support/new

Tags (1)
Level 1
I selected “using offerup” and then “buying an item” is that correct?
Thank you
Community Manager

@leticiamm welcome to the community. 

Yes - that is correct. You can also put in the subject of "Buyer Protection Claim" or something along those lines. As long as you have opened the claim within the 3 days, our Shipping team will respond Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Level 1
How long does it take to get a response? Waiting for 24 hours. (Received them yesterday)
Community Manager

Hard to say, @leticiamm. I know that the team is working through claims as fast as possible currently, and are catching up. You should hear back soon! Smiley Happy