TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
This is all good to know since I haven’t done this before. Thank you for sharing them!
That’s what it sounds like to me- buyer beware! I would make sure you take someone with you .
Level 1
It is easy to disregard etiquette when you only see a user name. Buying and selling is a game so don’t take it too seriously if you play it with a so what attitude, you won’t feel like you are wasting your time. I always try to remember people all have issues and it’s not personal when they have no manners. Giving stars to those that deserve it, is important. If you are intense about your posts you may not be the best at it. Have fun and laugh when people are acting foolish and your good attitude will create a better environment for you to be more successful.
Level 1
It is easy to disregard etiquette when you only see a user name. Buying and selling is a game so don’t take it too seriously if you play it with a so what attitude, you won’t feel like you are wasting your time. I always try to remember people all have issues and it’s not personal when they have no manners. Giving stars to those that deserve it, is important. If you are intense about your posts you may not be the best at it. Have fun and laugh when people are acting foolish and your good attitude will create a better environment for you to be more successful.
Tags (1)
Buying & Selling is an Art & Science, a truly enjoyable experience. The art of the deal, now that's fun! 🤟
Level 1
Just a thought; wondering if they were, let’s say, not his, maybe, and he didn’t trust you were just a person wanting to buy such a large quantity as he said... do you understand?
Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be using some if your tips & following you on YouTube.
Wow, thanks for sharing! Yeah, these scanners & no shows and/or low ballers can be frustrating at times. I'll definitely be using some of your tips & following you on YouTube.
Level 9
@Metalmutte
The problem today is most of the people today their parents they fail to teach their kids etiqutte , to be polite , friendly kindness, are mostly common sense the problem is people don't use common sense.
All these people that we dealing with they are all adults not kids, and yes everyone have issues I have a lot on my plate more than I can handle, I still communicate with my buyers and try to laugh off most of the ridiculous offers.
Tags (1)
Level 1
Instead of allowing this fake who needs to "sleep on it" ruin your day count this as a blessing. The person with the diapers was more then likely a fraud or worse. Whenever I have someone flake on a deal or not show. I look at it as I'm being protected from the BS and now something greater now has the opertunity come my way. Not everything is meant for us and sometimes we are lucky enough to be spared the BS this person would have brought into your life. So be thankful for what's better to come.