TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
If be careful meeting anyone when pregnant. Lots of bad stories of bad people willing to do BAD THINGS for babies! Be safe!

Very interesting subject. I did want to comment on having buyers come to your house for the purchase. I have had buyers come to my house to purchase items most of my life, and I'm 61. Yes, from time to time it can get a little scary with loco buyers, it does happen. Before the internet, it was newspapers, local flyers, and sale boards at the grocery store, etc. Back in the old days you had to have people come to your house. Besides, selling a riding mower online leaves you with limited options, that is unless you want to drive it up to your local McDonalds for a no show.  Yes, the gentlemans comment on having a buyer call or text when they arrive at your residence is a great idea. I've done it for years and it works. I've had many of my friends ask me is it safe. The answer is yes and no. Common sense will dictate if you don't feel comforatable with having people stopping by your house, then it is not a good idea. In closing I will say, be safe, and do what your gut tells you. 

Thank you! I’ve had a lot of these three-type scams, especially any time I’ve sold an iPhone! I appreciate your story about taking back your power, too! I have wasted umpteen hours on flakes! Great tips!

Level 1
I just had a situation tonite a buyer was interested wevsetbup a time and place to meet he then text back that his worker would come and pick up item I text the other guy with info waited at pick up spot no show I texted first guy back and asked were was his employee he said call him I said no you call and you have 5 min then I’m gone well his employee texted and said something came up and can’t make it I can’t repeat what I texted back but after reading your article I definitely will be handling it slot different
Makes me so ANGRY WE NEED TO REPORT THEM AND BAN THEM FIR A WEEK OR TWO WE CANT LET THESE PEOPLE WHO PROMESS TO BUY AND DONT SHOW UP GET DEMODED IN SOME WAY ALSO
Level 9
@Armysarge hate to break it to you, but this was a typical attempt at a scam. The buyer nor the "employee" was ever going to pickup. They wanted you to call so that they could give you the old "I will be sending you payment prior through cashiers check or western union for x amount". This is a tactic used by scammers all over.
Level 1
Thanks for the info i am having so many problems and its my first time you helped a lot!

The diapers in such quantity are prolly stolen or discount ones in premium boxes. He sees your older and won’t stand for the run around bull.

Level 4

Yes this the new game they play with phone accounts , really is sad.

Level 4

I agree with you 100%