TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
Level 4

Very sorry to hear this happend

Level 4

I agree with you 100% 

I beg to differ and think you may have it a bit twisted...there aren't people like that anywhere on this planet pffft!! LMAO, Just kidding!! I think you did an excellent job pointing out what may not be so obvious to those living in " nothing bad happens here" USA!! For those that don't all tips are good tips either way in book. Thanks for sharing
Level 1
Thank you for all that great information I'm knew to offer up an your suggestions were on point thank you,
Level 4

Im glad I could help .

Thankyou
VOR
Level 1
Good stuff. Thank you. The other part of buying snd selling that seems like pushing a rope is that a good percentage of sellers do not read a buyer’s message. (No double check mark). I guess it indicates they are busy, scattered, unfocused, or careless. OU should track that non-responsive situation and remove the listing. Fat chance of that happening since OU makes a buck from the commercial ads included in the flow of ads. So, we just live with it or leave.
Level 9
100% agree with above.
I wanted to buy a dog crate, sent a very nice message that I would be willing to pickup asap and pay full asking, seller never even read it. 2 weeks later it sold. Kind of insulting
Sellers don't respond and buyers are no shows. It's the nature of the beast. Oh, I missed mentioning the best, don't forget about those lovable trolls. 😂
Level 1
Lmao your exactly right!! Those low ballers should be KNOWN TO ALL AND BE EXPECTED TO BE OFFERED 2.00 For YOUR ONE OF A KIND LIMINTED EDITION BOOK SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT FROM MANY MANY MOONS AGO LMAO WE JUST NEED TO MENTION THEM LOW BALLERS OUT RIGHT!!!!