TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
Level 3
Great tips for "Buyers won't buy/ show up". What tips can you give buyers who don't get answers from sellers to "When can I pick it up"?
I've had and still am having several people that want to buy something not respond or reply when it's time to meet also for the people who say oh I only have this amount or say I dont get paid till next Fridayand the following Friday say the same thing just stop it already you want to buy something from me I'm ready at any time day or night plus my prices are already very very low so I dont appreciate the ones who cant be satisfied with a super low price for a super expensive item! With all respect LIL
Level 1

Its better to vent and let it all out. I actually got something out of it. Thank you.

Level 3
Sweetie, please, please do me a favor. Never, ever go alone to pick up baby items. Your body has just and you’re in a delicate situation. I know of one story (pull it up online) of a young mother doing the same. I hate to be graphic but they hurt her and took out her baby. Of course she passed. Ever since then, that story still haunts me. I was running around buying diapers, I was expecting my first grandchild - I am older and definitely not pregnant so I was ok I forbid my daughter from doing the diaper searching. You Moms and babies are too precious. So pleasassssses - be safe. Thank you for reading.
Level 3
I’m with you! Diaper hunting is fun!! Money saver too. Just be careful out there when you meet up.
Level 1
Unfortunately not everybody on Offer Up is scrupulous. Follow your instincts. Is something starts to feel not write in your stomach, Don't do it. The gentleman that asked you how old you were could have been scanning for young women. When you stated your age and he said he had to sleep on it, It was probably a good thing for you. Report this This behavior to Offer Up.
Level 1
Unfortunately not everybody on Offer Up is scrupulous. Follow your instincts. If something starts to feel not right in your stomach, Don't do it. The gentleman that asked you how old you were could have been scanning for young women. When you stated your age and he said he had to sleep on it, It was probably a good thing for you. Report this This behavior to Offer Up If you feel it is appropriate.
Level 1

At some point we all have to decide how much our time and effort is worth. It took a while but I finally figured out going through all of this with so many flakes just isn't worth it. Spending an hour for a round trip and other associated time and actions just isn't worth saving a few bucks or buying something that only costs a few bucks. 

Level 1

Great advice.. Never deliver or pick up alone. At the very least of things to false accusations are easy to make and it's your word against theirs. I worked in a school for decades and it is now a common and sometimes required practice that you are never alone with anyone especially a child. This is for YOUR protection. Always have someone with you or meet in public where cctv might be being used. There are a lot of mentally ill people out there and it only takes 1 to mess up your life for a very long time and there doesn't always have to be a motivation for trouble.. Stuff just happens..

Level 1
Man, good looking out on the tips... So true... So true...