TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
Level 5
You should go with someone to meet up with the buyer , have to be very careful today, you don't know how you deal with fine a very safe meeting place
Level 5
I know what you're going through I had a same problem from buyers I don't get answer when to meat , and as far as buyers telling me. I'm short of money 💰 that's not my problem we agreed on the price and before I leave my house I text the buyer so the item you buying is $20.00 dollars just what we agreed on not a penny less , I'm not being rude just making sure that were on the same page.if the buyers would tell me I'm short well sorry we didn't have a deal when ever you get the money together please let me know.Thank you and have a good day we don't run a charity organization sorry
Level 1
Love the tips!
I sell the EXACT same way and have never had the slightest of problems. I will also mark my products about $20 more than I want for them so if a lowballer talks me down, he feels like he's getting a deal and I get the price I wanted anyway.
Level 3
Great information! Thank you for sharing.
Joey
Gotta be honest, the amount of flakers and no shows is depressing... Been stood up like 30 times on this app already, almost like they do it for fun.
Level 5
I do agree with you, like don't have nothing better to do It's very sad that we have to deal with people like that.
Level 1
Great tips! Tnx!
Good info thanks
Level 1

Has anyone had buyers ask to send photos to an email account in broken English? This has happened twice since I posted an item.