TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
Level 9
You should go with someone to meet up with the buyer , have to be very careful today, you don't know how you deal with fine a very safe meeting place
Level 9
I know what you're going through I had a same problem from buyers I don't get answer when to meat , and as far as buyers telling me. I'm short of money 💰 that's not my problem we agreed on the price and before I leave my house I text the buyer so the item you buying is $20.00 dollars just what we agreed on not a penny less , I'm not being rude just making sure that were on the same page.if the buyers would tell me I'm short well sorry we didn't have a deal when ever you get the money together please let me know.Thank you and have a good day we don't run a charity organization sorry
Level 1
Love the tips!
I sell the EXACT same way and have never had the slightest of problems. I will also mark my products about $20 more than I want for them so if a lowballer talks me down, he feels like he's getting a deal and I get the price I wanted anyway.
Level 3
Great information! Thank you for sharing.
Joey
Level 1
Gotta be honest, the amount of flakers and no shows is depressing... Been stood up like 30 times on this app already, almost like they do it for fun.
Level 9
I do agree with you, like don't have nothing better to do It's very sad that we have to deal with people like that.
Level 1
Great tips! Tnx!
Good info thanks
Level 1

Has anyone had buyers ask to send photos to an email account in broken English? This has happened twice since I posted an item.