TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
Level 1

How do we get a seller to respond I have made offers to 3 different sellers in the last 3 days with no response. So frustrating.

I Myself have made 8 offers on tents the last few days and NOT ONE SELLER RESPONDED seriously A simple Thankyou Would do me Fine Sellers SHOULD have to respond to your offer ITS SO AGGRAVATING. Are you thatLAZY YOU CANT REPLY SMH
Level 1
This is happening to me Also these people are not responding what good is the website if you get no response I calling B S
Level 9
I my self is very disgusted with people, and when they respond ask me how far do I live if they are in in North Miami I'm Sw Miami they expect that I should meet him closer if we cannot meet halfway it's not worth it for me.

Longtimer here when we used to sell thru the newspaper classifieds with no pictures and minimal descriptions, amazing what news paper use to charge per word.

Anyway get yourself a money checking pen that also has the UV light. Line up the bills and draw a mark across them fast. Black mark nogo, brown your good. UV light also good for checking new billes with the lightup strip.

Ok gotta go new message for my first selling post. Wish me luck.

Level 9
I do remember the newspaper adds I the 80's and 90's must say back then we had people coming to yard sales and garage sales and they pay good money for antiques and collectibles now we had buyers they want to pay 20 cents on the dollar and what's so funny to me they act so dumb like they don't know what they buying I've been around this business for many years happy selling
Level 4

News papers were the good ole days lol .I think it was like 30.00 for 3 lines ?but hey it worked .

Level 9
Miami Herald ad's bring lot's of good customers with lots of money in their pocket they used to knock knock on the door at 6:30 a.m. early birds I remember paying 90 bucks listing good items we made that the first half an hour to an hour
I do porch pick up on honor system leave money you agreed and happily take item. I have never been stood up or ripped off. 😊 I always MEET away for my house a block or two in public place when I don’t do porch pick up. Anything over $30 I don’t risk I give a 15-30 minute window enjoy my coffee did move on if no show. Only one NO show I have 50 5 star dealings. The universe rewards good friendly flexible people. Happy Offering Up and keeping things in use and out of the landfill. 👊🏾☀️
Level 1

Hoorah!

Had my first no show.

Therefore, I messaged the individual and he replied oh yes, I changed my mind, never messaged me.   Poor communication.