TIPS !!! Buyers Don’t Reply, Buyers Don’t Show Up & Low Ball Offers /Problem Solved!

SOLVED
Level 9
Unfortunately we have more and more people on OfferUp like that really irresponsible
Level 1
@Brainfire thats what it sounds like to me, OMG I just sold something and this guy text me and asked me if I was single?WTH!! he got 🚫 but what are they thinking.
Level 9
That's really disrespectful I want to say I can't believe it but I do most people today don't have self respect how they going to respect somebody else.
Thank you so much. This answered a serious dilemma I am in right now, have posted about, asked for help about, requested OU rep or admin help for, called it a safety situation which it is, not OU's failt, my own, & not remembering issues from past. Anyway, your answer: big help. I can't go back & get safe again. But I can go fwd & be safe. From now on, absolutely to protect myself. If it comes off abrupt, buyers will have to deal. TY again.
- EllerBee
Level 1
Why do people say they want to buy your item and then you never hear from them again? Also is there a way to block users?
Level 9
I have a same problem with the buyer today, yesterday we agreed when we going to meet I waited over one hour he never text me today.I got really angry 😠 I text him if you change your mind about the item or have a emergency you should have some human decency to contact me , it's very important to communicate with each other, but I see this was a joke to you.People like you should be band from offer up.So I know how frustrating is to deal with goofy buyer's.I wish I have a solution for you, just band trolls that is my on opinion.
Good tips! I don’t drive to anyone either.
Level 9
Hi yes you could black a buyer by flag the buyer and send a complaine to offer up you will be asked I'd you want to black this buyer. I had a buyer Wednesday tha I blocked he never showed up to meet never texted me, if he had changed he's mind or had a emergency he should text me but No After I flags him and made a complaint , offer up got back to me that he is ready to buy the merchandise , well thank you but No thanks.
Level 1
I'm sorry, Lankun, people can be so crappy. I will not give any personal information on any selling app. And if the person asks me strange, whatever I consider to be strange, questions I say thank you, have a nice day, and move on. That person may have no ulterior motive in asking me personal information but I'm not taking a chance. And people can sure ask weird stuff! Recently a buyer stated she had x amount of dollars, which was quite a bit less than the asking price, and then proceeded to tell me to deliver them to her, TELL me, not ask. I thought she meant shipping out of state. But she meant drive across town, at least 20 minutes one way, to drop them off to her at a very low price. When I told her that buyers are responsible for shipping cost so she could pay at least 5 bucks for my time and gas. She then proceeded to tell me that she has cancer and doesn't have very much money. Yet she was buying something sort of frivolous, in my opinion anyway. I was quite annoyed that she tried using her, alleged, illness to get me to feel sorry for her and drop my price and deliver way out of my way. I told her am not willing to do what she's asking, especially for that price, and I hope things go well for her. SMH.
Thank you for your information.