Tidying Up - The KonMari Method and OfferUp

Community Manager

Hello OfferUp Community!

Ever since Tidying Up came out on Netflix, I've been so inspired to, well, tidy up! I actually binged the entire season over the weekend Smiley Happy

Marie Kondo teaches us the KonMari Method which is to "keep only those things that speak to the heart, and discard items that no longer spark joy." Following this simple method will help you confirm how you feel about each and every item that you possess.

Do you have an item that no longer brings you joy? That's where OfferUp can help! Reselling those items can bring joy to someone else! You can keep spreading the joy while using both the KonMari Method and OfferUp to help you attain all your tidy dreams.

Have you been inspired to sell more on OfferUp after watching this? Have you watched it yet?! Let me know and let's chat!

4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
I just went through my closet. I did before watching Tidying Up lol. I found several clothes that didnt resonate with me or spark joy. So I threw them on Offerup in a hope to get some back from them.
Community Manager

You know what will really spark joy, @aidenholley? When you hear that CHA-CHINGGGG!! Smiley LOL

Community Helper
That's what I keep hoping for @Mj_206. I even put up several bundles to try and move stuff out of my house.
I am definitely posting more after watching Tidying Up. I read the book and was still lack luster but watching the show put a different perspective.