Viewing Purchases

Highlighted
Level 3
I would love a way to view my purchases, and only my purchases. Not what I’m trying to buy or have messaged about, just my purchases.
Is there some way to do this that I’ve missed?
6 REPLIES 6
Community Helper
I'm not sure if you can do this. As far as I am aware, you can hide the messages that you dont want to see. Usually swiping the messages to the right will hide them or holding you finger down on them is another way. I would try this to see if that works for your case. Maybe @Hotrod knows of a way that might be beneficial to you.
Level 1
I am trying to get out of paying for the promotion plus because it's not getting me anywhere. How do you contact these people to cancel it?
Community Helper
@Southpaw32 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Southpaw32 I would recommend creating a new Board titled “My Purchase”

Create New Board; ->From app “My Offers” page-> tap Boards->tap Create New Board-> type in your title “My Purchase” tap save.

Then just tap on the ❤️ top right corner in items you’ve purchased then tap on “My Purchase” saving it to “My Purchase” Board.

If you want to organize items into custom collections, choose Create New Board, enter a name, and tap Save. These Boards can also be shared with friends.

If you already have a Board you’d like to use, tap its name.

To see your Boards, tap Offers and then Boards.
Community Helper
@Keawe29 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Keawe29 you cancel the trial by going to your active subscriptions. 

Manage your Promote Plus subscription
If you need to cancel your Promote Plus subscription, go to the link for your app store:
* Apple
* Android
Your Promote Plus benefits will continue until the end of your current billing period. Then your monthly payments will stop, and if you have a Promote Plus promotion running, it will end. You can still re-subscribe at any time, or buy individual, limited-time promotions for any items you’re selling.

Keawe29 From your OfferUp app-> “My Account” Page-> scroll down tap “help”-> search “About Promote Plus” -> scroll down to “Manage your Promote Plus subscription”

Tap on iPhone or Android following instructions how to cancel.
Level 3
Thanks for the reply.
I didn’t really want to manually have to build a list. Hopefully they can add this to the next update.
Community Helper
@Southpaw32 your welcome, I’ll be glad to add your idea to my feedback list and pass it on next time I’m testing new features.