What are your biggest selling items and views?

Level 1
In my experience it depends on where you're selling items at but here in San Bernardino it's nice to get things for a low price he will often like things like big dressers baby clothes in bulk and we all know people like good deals the couch got a lot of post on that I sold it for really cheaper than when I got it and it was brand new but I gave somebody a good deal and I didn't need it anymore so make me happy I sold the baby crib for really cheap a lot cheaper than it would be brand new and I'm helping someone out so it makes me feel good and I'm making money off of something that I didn't use any more
Level 6

@Katrina909

Thanks for sharing and caring.

Level 6

@Katrina909   To quote my 12 year old:  "Sharing is caring Mom."  Good for YOU! Smiley Happy

Tags (2)
Level 2
Hi my name is Lee and I was wondering when you say household cleaning supplies and personal care items can you specifically tell me what people would like? Because I have many wonderful items that we could start a home, clean home and many things I have are brand new and l am not planning to sell things at very high at all..ty
Level 6

Hello @Lee844

Welcome to OfferUp. Take the time to navigate and find your way around the forums where you will find amazing and useful information. While in the forums be sure to join the conversations, ask questions, share, hand out a kudo or two (thumbs up), earn badges and enjoy.

Tip: When you want someone like @sl27 or members to respond put this @ in front of their username.

Good Luck with your clean home business!

Thanks for the valuable information

Thanks for the great advise. I’m going to use it.

@sl27 That's adorable. Your twelve-year-old is very wise. 

Level 6

@Elin  He has a pretty good head on his shoulders.   He's my baby, and I adore him.  He makes a cute valentine.....HeartHeartHeart

Level 10! You're a 10!
@sl27 out of the month of kids so true!
Your 12 year old sounds like a really great boy! Great job sl27 👍