What are your biggest selling items and views?

Level 2
I signed up a while back but really just started posting recently. For me, my best sellers have been Handbags and jewelry. First sell was four Handbags bundle. I sell across five platforms. This one has been pretty good.
Level 4
I don’t have a biggest selling item yet but I’m always LOOKING for those nice (or ANY shelves for that matter) easy to put up/break down hard plastic SHELVES! I have an alert set up but sometimes it’s not fast enough. I’ve bought a lot of shelves on OfferUp but my favorite are those, especially when they are $10-$20. I’ve bought some amazing tall metal shelves too but getting them to my storage can be a logistical nightmare.
L11
Level 8
@LaLuna my biggest sales have been MacBook Pro & Silver. Hope this helps.
L11
Level 8
@Mark4 Thank you for the tips. This helps me to be more productive in selling. L11
What sells the most or how can your profile be viewed?
My biggest sales come from handbags and beauty products. Although I feel on Offerup people like to lowball your prices a lot more than Ebay or Amazon. So just make sure you price accordingly. Just understand the difference between selling online vs locally because that will be the difference between the coins you collect
Level 4

I think Houston hasblack market for ladders lol , I get alot messages and offers