Why does offerup continue to allow people to sell pot?

Community Helper
I also checked @tdeluiz45 links to weed he posted against OfferUp Community forum guidelines in the forum, from my personal email notifications and yes they were removed. Thanks @Mj_206 😎🔚🇬🇧

@Hotrod wrote:
I also checked @tdeluiz45 links to weed he posted against OfferUp Community forum guidelines in the forum, from my personal email notifications and yes they were removed. Thanks @Mj_206 😎🔚🇬🇧

@Hotrod 

Thanks for your reply @Hotrod as I have always known you to be impartial to all community members but this is not about the prior postings but rather his second to last reported items to OfferUp Support on Oct 28, 2018. 10:55 PM to even warrant Nidia's (OfferUp Support) response.on Oct 30, 2018, 6:19 AM. 

Community Manager

@morehousemark  It has clearly been stated that items must be reported the correct way. These forums are not the place to do so. 

This conversation is over at this point. There is no need to continue this.

@Mj_206 Just to make sure I'm reporting the right way cause there's a huge plant up for sale in my area, I'm choosing Prohibited Items link?
Community Helper
@BrightMoonstone that’s how I report Prohibited Items saying this item is violating OfferUp guidelines. 😎🇬🇧🔚

@BrightMoonstone wrote:
@Mj_206Just to make sure I'm reporting the right way cause there's a huge plant up for sale in my area, I'm choosing Prohibited Items link?

@BrightMoonstone @Mj_206 @Hotrod

I could be wrong and @Mj_206 please confirm this but to @BrightMoonstone they want you to report it using the app and if you do so via email give the said links to OfferUp Support so they know what to remove. And just to be clear @Mj_206 it escalated this far because of such persons mental disability of depression and anxiety and his passion to do right by his community. (Even if others didn't think so.) And I thank you again for chatting with me privately about this issue. Despite the fact not hearing from @Hotrod himself.

@BrightMoonstone wrote:
Lol these people have serious issues. @Mj_206 can you report them to the cops?

@Mj_206 

I'm asking that this comment be removed for targeted harassment and slander!

Highlighted
@morehousemark 1, when you click the report link on the item it has several choices to choose, I'm making sure I choose the correct one.
2. Anyone who posts **bleep** for sale online has serious issues and needs to be reported to the cops. How do you know they are depressed etc..unless you know the people posting **bleep** for sale on Offerup
Community Helper
@morehousemark I assumed this issue was addressed in PMs with @Mj_206 as well as her response in her last post, so as far as I’m concerned this issue is over. and back on topic. 😎🇬🇧🔚
@Hotrod thanks I can't use the word for substances but that was my reference.