Why does offerup continue to allow people to sell pot?

Level 4

@MarieJenn Well, thanks for verifying that my Dear but it wasn't needed as you know me I can take care of my own lightwork!!!

@jd41 there's people on Offerup listing cannabis only to start trouble. I would hope anyone in their right mind wouldn't buy someone's moldy junk listed online. Like who sells online anyway lol it must be some mycotoxin filled crap they can't get rid of anyplace else. Weak!
Level 9

@BrightMoonstone

I know there are selling pot, bud , dope online. Its not that its moldy or whatever. It is here in Oregon when it was legalized, the price dropped out. Plus everyone allowed to grow so, supply skyrocketed but demand didn't. Used to be an ounce was $400. Now about $60-$80. People don't seem the realize that just because it is legal that meant more people would use it. Immsure the number has increased but its not like everybody in the state started using. So it probably is good weed but like I said the supply outnumbers the demand so people thinking they'd get rich selling weed they grow found out everyone else had the same idea. The corporations selling the edibles and such are the ones making money. 

The bad part is people don't know how to grow. Spidermites, pesticides, cheap supplies and the amount of mycotoxins are a huge problem, unfortunately most people have no idea what they're getting, sadly.
Level 4

@BrightMoonstone Well luckily a gal by the name of Rosa (to protect her Identity) from Sandy, OR was selling OMMP Chocolates all flavors cookies and cream cake batter hard candies gummies range from $1-4 depending on the strength/potency, and blue raspberry single double dose and raspberry single double dose many types of candies and flavors. UNTIL I REPORTED HER BEHIND MYSELF JUST A FEW HOURS AGO!!!

But I'm still mad as F that two copies of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf Book posted 4 months ago and his coins dated from 1930-1935, a 1963 old Jim Crow era Sign selling for $400 posted 2 months ago (suggesting White's this way and Colored's that way), and a belt buckle selling for $275 posted 10 months ago as I thought these were considered Offensive materials Items that promote, support or commemorate groups with views of hatred or intolerance but I don't know I could be wrong.

Something we agree on!
Level 1
Evidently I’m looking in the wrong OfferUp I’ve never seen weed just bowls 👀👀👀🙋🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Level 4

@BrightMoonstone I know I'm surprised just as much as you are.

Community Manager

I've stated this several times before, but apparently, it needs to be said again.

OfferUp does NOT allow the sale of marijuana or any other illegal substances. That being said, no system is perfect and items need to be reported. Just because a couple bad-actors fail to follow our guidelines does not mean that we allow for this. Report any posts, and let our Care team take care of this instead of letting it upset you so much. Unfortunately, there will always be people that try to get around our rules.

Level 1

@Mj_206 wrote:

I've stated this several times before, but apparently, it needs to be said again.

OfferUp does NOT allow the sale of marijuana or any other illegal substances. That being said, no system is perfect and items need to be reported. Just because a couple bad-actors fail to follow our guidelines does not mean that we allow for this. Report any posts, and let our Care team take care of this instead of letting it upset you so much. Unfortunately, there will always be people that try to get around our rules.

@Mj_206 No, what you just clearly demonstrated there was your undeniable power to permanently remove such person "@tdeluiz45" instead of removing the problem itself.