anbody else have problems with buyers agreeing on a price then when you meet up they try to change t

SOLVED
Level 2
I ask them for a reason I should take less.
If you have a good reason I will always consider it but just because don't cut it.
Level 6
I agree, I’m open to renegotiation on price when it’s within reason. For used stuff if giving someone 5 dollars off give them peace of mind I’m all for it, and sometime I give people a discount even when they don’t ask for it when they’re nice and on time. But I am also always willing to walk away when someone try to bs with reasons like “I brought this much only” or “I’d rather buy it somewhere else” I say “sure, go ahead” and usually they come back to reason. I mean if we already made a deal I have no problem walking away when the other person doesn’t want to honor their words.
Tags (1)
Level 6

Totally agree 👍

Level 3
More times than not someone will always try to get something for nothing.
Level 3
I can relate to what you are saying. I've been selling/buying since 2/2015. I've met some very nice people and have even decided to give items away when I've consider it necessary. But yes, I've loss money when I trusted a seller and did not test an electrical item. I've loss time holding items for buyers that don't come through AND have witness scammers in action. Recently with a Truyou Member since 6/2015. I Almost fell for the scam but got out of it wisely. I dont ship, i don't deliver and i insist on communications thru Offer Up! Hope my comments help someone. This is a business app. Yes, buyers will low bid, plead for price breaks and then sell your items for a profit! My first item sold on Offer Up was an Antique Love Seat to a couple that pleaded to have it for their daughters Wedding....the Loveseat got sold 2 more times on Offer up! 😄
Wow scandalous lady man
I think if people would get bad reviews they would just make a new email and new account everytimen
Level 6

You are correct.  In addition, Truyou is a meaningless feature since all it indicates is that the account holder is a real person and is NO indicator of reputation. The feedback process is a JOKE. There is way too much "shilling" going on when it is WAY TOO EASY to make another account, mark and item "SOLD", and relist,etc.  

Level 2
Hey guy u need to adjust your thinking-assume we r all jerks in a way-if the other guys being a jerk like that u gotta be a bigger jerk and tell em-“I forgot to mention I just raised the price another 50 bucks on the way over here...” u gotta remember 3 little words-Flip The Script!
Level 2
Actually honey inviting strangers in to your life like that-your home your property your space-shows you have no boundaries