anbody else have problems with buyers agreeing on a price then when you meet up they try to change t

SOLVED
Level 2
I usually meet buyers near a bank or by a drug store. So if they have a BS story about the money, they can go inside and get change or cash back.
Level 6
Either that or they’re off their meds, so being at a drugstore would certainly be convenient.
Level 6

Welcome to the forum @Alxx and @Lowerpugetsound !

Tip that might help: If you want someone specific or want certain members to respond put this @ in front of their username. Like I did with your username.

I hear you brother I agree with you totally . firm on The Price is firm .agreement is agreement. Or best offer means offer me something. And let's agree on it have a good day man
Level 6

Hello @Duanepederson67

Welcome to the forum!  Smiley Happy

You are so right...

Buy, Sell, Simple

Level 2
I totally agree with you. I haven’t had any no shows yet. But I do have are a bunch of people who make a commitment to come or message me back and end up never hearing from them again! Ughhh! But oh well... eventually I end up selling my items anyway...
also another thing I can’t stand, is when they forget to mark their items as “SOLD”
Level 2
Good for you. That's called BOUNDARIES and you enforced them. You have to have a spine.
Level 2
Yes thats why i started saying ok well meet at this place and please be sure to bring exact (x amount) since i dont have any change with me. Till now i havent have someone asking to drop the price. I did have someone tell me as soon as i said to bring the exact amount when we meet up "oh i was gonna ask if you could take less" i was like nope
Level 6

Hey @Cindy0324

Welcome to the forum!

Say what you mean and mean what you say.  Smiley Happy

I have only had that happen once. The young lady tried to low ball me after we agreed to a price online. Her excuse was her rent was $1025. I sd AND MINE IS $1450 SO I NEED ALL MY MONEY!!!! LOL Like you sd. Miraculously, she came up with the full amount!