how to not get jugged

SOLVED
Level 3
How to not get jugged first and foremost always meet in public if you can help it if not sometimes you got to pull up in the hood if permitted by law carry personal protection I've had people meet me at home and had there pistol open carried on them and I've also been the one with the piece. If you have to go to some one house don't tell them color of your transportation circle the block before you stop. Once you meet the buyer or sales men check your money I usually hold light to bill and look for ghost stripe. Lastly if it sounds to good to be true it maybe especially true with iPhones always test and inspect when you buy or sale follow these steps and you'll be ok
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
If your buying a phone, always try to meet at a phone carrier that way they can see if the phone is unlocked and not stollen. Another good thing is for iPhones ask for the IEM number there are websites where you can type it to see if the phone is under someone or stolen as well.
31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
If your buying a phone, always try to meet at a phone carrier that way they can see if the phone is unlocked and not stollen. Another good thing is for iPhones ask for the IEM number there are websites where you can type it to see if the phone is under someone or stolen as well.
Level 1
I always meet in public and check reviews.
Level 1
I agree. Public places are the way to go. Somewhere fairly busy. I like to show up a few minutes early so I can get a lay of the land.
Level 3
I check their profile. See how long they've been on Offer Up, location etc. Then I continue to make contact with the Buyer prior to the Sell. A day before I send a message reminding them of the time and location. Then I send another reminder 1 hour before meet up time with the description of my car. My meet up is always during day light hours in a CVS parking lot across from the Police Station. When I get there I send another message I'm there. My grace period wait time is 15 minutes. I do have my CCW but so far I've met some awesome people that have become repeat Buyers.
Level 1
That's great advice thank you !! And I have a older I phone that may still be in my name with my information on it how do I know for sure when selling it that the buyer will never be able to unlock or get my personalized info or ahold of my information
If you have an old phone you are selling make sure you wipe it completely that way nobody can get your info from it
Level 2
With the right software anything that's ever been on your phone can be retrieved. Any and everything deleted, written over, etc....it's not wise to sell your old phones.
Level 1
What is jugged?
That's 100% right!! Good looking out!