how to not get jugged

SOLVED
Level 4
@Hayes, When someone wants to respond directly to something someone says, you put the @ symbol, the name one is responding to, and down the line of remarks, you will find a response to what you said. (From what I've seen here there is no pick-on-someone special-day...LoL... I used to wonder too, why so many messages to just me.)
Community Helper
Appreciate the Fresh info Ashleymeagen23 regarding IEM 💜
Level 9

Welcome everyone here! to Our Community Forum, if you would like to learn more how to get start on Our Community Forum please check out Be a Pro at Online Community Forum by @Mj_206.
@Hecmg
Thank you all for share in/output on market for vintage cell phone. Look like everyone had great info here. I would like to add that if you're selling used phone. Your phone carrier would like you to swipe phone back to factory set that will erase all data that was store on the phone. It also Reset back to original manufacture specs setting. Hope this helps and have blast selling on OfferUp app.

Level 4
Go from the gut. If you are concern about "the hood" or caring a gun, you probably don't need to be there. I don't think Offer Up has anyhing for sale worth the potential grief you sense.
Level 4
If you have a phone that is still active, you can track it, lock it and wipe it remotely. CYA if you have doubts.
Level 4
Apparently "jugged" means being dupped or taken advantage of. I'm still trying to figure out how "dope" means cool. To me it means dumb as in the seven dwarfs. Don't quote me though.
Level 4
What's "tooken"
Please correct the spelling of how to not be JUDGED. ..Im sorry but the only way I know how not to be jugged is to throw out your jug of juice or milk after use. LOL... i kid i kid.....but please correct, also review your spelling in your adds people, it will help you to be judged as a professional and maybe bring you more sales and more money. Offer Up is the best!
Tags (1)
Level 9
@Jaimisonnyphx

Apparently jugged is slang for 'getting robbed'.
LMAO...ok Im going to be 40 next month, Im not hip to this...thanks for letting me know Goblin. That was a good laugh.
Tags (1)