updated!

SOLVED
Level 1

Problem solved by offer up & by community thanks for the help and for helping out a fellow offer up cummunity member

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Helper
Offerup will take a look at the report. You can reply to the email they sent you regarding the report and explain even further what they did to your grandfather.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Helper
Offerup will take a look at the report. You can reply to the email they sent you regarding the report and explain even further what they did to your grandfather.
Level 9
Follow up again with local police. Be aggressive. Threats to the ederly are a SERIOUS CRIME. ou can only suspend her account. That may be worse and she may come back. They can provide more personal info to law enforcement but I think a detective needs to request it. If you get the info, you may want to file a restraint order on your grandfathers behalf.
Community Helper
If you file a report, you can give all that info to Offerup like report number officer name and number. They'll work with the police.
Level 1

Thank you @aidenholley  @RevivalGypsy 

For your help replys 

Much Appreciated 

I will start working on your helpful suggestions right away

Me and My grandfather still shoocken up regard this person I have had several successful meet up carrying heavy items of his in his adress with nothing like this happening before, very much thankful for your help replys  

Community Helper
@trueflex101--Hello, I'm glad your grandpa is doing well considering. I can only imagine how you feel; very scary situation, especially when you weren't present to assist. I would follow the advice of @aidenholley @RevivalGypsy & go to police department & file a report.

I hope everything works out for you & you are able to receive assistance with this matter.
Level 3

Glad to see he is doing ok!  I would like to give some advice, I make sure the person who is picking stuff up gives me a day and time, I always refuse to give my address first, because that just invites them to stop in whenever they choose.  So I would wait until they give you a good time and day they want to come, never give up the address from the start.