5 TYPES OF SELLERS/BUYERS TO AVOID

Highlighted
Level 9

@RevivalGypsywow only 30 percent of yours are rated,,,,,60 percent of mine are rated,,,,,,,and some of the ones that are not rated are because they are repeat customers,,,i dont think repeat customers can give you stars again,,,,,,at least thats what someone said.,,,,,,,,,,im not sure why some dont give a rating,,,,,,,,,there was a point where i thought it might be an offerup glitch,,,,one time i know i was rated right moments after a sale and the rating didnt show up till the next day.

These people keep me laughing at some of the things they say! I got a message from someone the other day, he gives me his address and tells me to bring everything I'm selling to his apartment on Thursday and he has 130 to spend!! UMM NO!!! I live in a major crime ridden city! I will always avoid people like this!
Forgot to add I have 112 items listed and he wanted me to bring everything!!
Level 9

@RevivalGypsythats a pretty broad description ,,,,,,to me ,,,,everything is home decor,,,,from the clam digging gear and outboard boat motor hanging on the wall in the stair well to my wood splitting axes hanging on the kitchen wall and my wood working tools in the living room,,,,,,my coffee table is a hundred year old tool box,,,,,,,,,,,,i also sell home decor,,,,,i was told if i get off  topic again i would be ban permanently,,,,,,,so im trying to give people an idea of what kind of seller i am,,,,,,,,,im a seller of home decor,,and garden art mostly,,,,,,garden art is anything that doesnt work inside ,,,,like crab pots and cray fish traps anchors etc.

Level 9

lol @BrightMoonstone,,,,,,,,so i take it you didnt sell them anything?,,,,,,,,,,,,i had a buyer message me kinda like that on several items,,,,,she said she wanted me to bring them all and told me her address , said she would be there all day,,,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt do it,,,,,,,but couple weeks later she messaged me on another item and met at my meet up spot,,,,after t alking to her ,,,,,,,,i think she was serious about buying that stuff the first time,,,,,she had some booths at a flea market and was trying to get stuff to stock her new store at the beach.,,,,,,,,,,,,,lots of different types of buyers out there

Level 9
30 percent are rated due to the fact that those items were the first inquiry a person had with me. The additional items were either discussed on that message thread, or purchased when they came to pickup one purchase. Don't get so hung up on percentage or rating numbers is kind of what I'm saying. Even the star rating could be altered by one single buyer that honestly believes a 4 star is a great rating. Just be grateful it has not happened to you @0317 anyway sounds like you have not really had many bad experiences, hope it continues that way
@0317 I told him I would meet him at the police station meet up area and never heard back from him.
Community Helper
---Same experience---
-@RevivalGypsy-
Multiple purchases... one buyer, however, only "one" rating 😕
Level 9
@KSARASARA as long as everyone is happy who really cares, right? Ebay is even worse, you do 2500 transactions as buyer AND seller you are lucky to get 500 feedback score. I'm just fine with my baby number here..
Community Helper
-Great Meet-up location selection- @BrightMoonstone