5 TYPES OF SELLERS/BUYERS TO AVOID

Level 9
Who waits that long to say "where is my package". I hope you sent a detailed message to customer service she will likely scan someone else.
Highlighted
great tips, I am new to this and have experienced a few of these already esp. lowballers
great tips, I am new to this and have experienced a few of these already esp. lowballers
Level 4
yes always send detail message yesterday message someone about a item they responded 1 hour later that's cool so when I got the message i responded 8 min after they sent it saying they have the item no response so I responded again and said are you there they responded 5 hrs after that I said I'm done lol
Level 1
Thank you!
Level 1

Thanks that post was very helpful, especially the no pic no history one. 

Had to deal with two of them back to back over a ps3. I hate what this app has become.
Level 7
Sellers who won't allow you come to their home, sellers who have a location that's way far away from where they want you to meet them, sellers who ride up on a bicycle, sellers that take a very long time to reply back to ever single message you send, sellers who can't give you a !odel number or answer any simple questions that will only require they look at the item and tell you the answers, sellers who say they're selling it for a friend, sellers who show up late and then are in a rush (1 minute late, buyer or seller and I leave), never trust anyone, no matter what they say if you can't have the time to fully test every function of every item you are thinking if buying just say forget it and cut your losses on time and gas and consider yourself lucky that you only lost that much. Best way to avoid getting ripped off and wasting huge amounts of time trying to even find an item you want, is to buy it at the store,the stire won't want to meet you at a parking lot 20 miles away and lie to you or pressure you or make you drive to the worst part of town that you'd never ever consider going to for any other reason.

I have put boundaries on where I'd even consider buying from, nothing south a certain street, nothing west of a certain street and nothing over 10 miles away. Anything that is in those areas is not going to equate to a good sale no matter how tempting it is I just scratch it off and forget it. That's why some sellers lie about their address in their profile but once you finally (3 day later) hear back from them and you ask where they live they tell you to meet at some dark lot in the first part of town imaginable. Of course they would never meet at their home because they're planning on giving you junk.
Level 7
I forgot, anybody, buyer it seller who can't type out a complete word or make a sentence using proper english, if you have to ask what they mean every time you get a message from them, it's probably not going to turn out well.
Level 7
Of course with the exception of people who don't use English as their first language, that is usually made clear right away and never a problem for me. It those who speak English but can't or won't that I'm talking about.