5 TYPES OF SELLERS/BUYERS TO AVOID

Level 3
Great pointers... I'll keep in mind. It felt insulting to get a very low offer on items you know is already priced lower . Thank you!
Level 8
Oh yea this is the place where all the little punk broke boy self entitled spoiled brats like to lurk and waste your time. Morons who clearly can't read a description that says FIRM, then wanna low ball you still. Or these scheming low lifes who wanna try to rob you, instead of get their money up and come correct. Or these keyboard thugs who talk reckless to you and wanna call you names and threaten you because you won't give them their way. Its sickening sometimes. We all deal with the BS. Clowns who act like you owe them something, or idiots who expect you to give them half off plus delivery. The most delusional, disrespectful, dumb people I ever came across in my entire life on here. Sometimes you gotta step away from this app to keep from wanting to snap one of these little punks neck for coming at you sideways. Patience is very important for this app. Because these jokers will push you to your limit.

Level 3
I agree with a lot of your advice but one thing I do not is the stock photo.
At times I have had items to sell that are not completely put together and I've had no choice but to post a stock photo.
For example I've got a hospital bed that I have a stock photo posted on my page at this very moment because the hospital bed was taken apart before I can take a picture of it the hospital bed works fine and exactly as I have described it but I had to post a stock photo so the my buyers could see what it looks like so this isn't always true maybe in some instances but not always
Level 8
Understandable... But the stock photo is usually a red flag more than not, but like in your case, there's always a few exceptions. I just prefer actual in hand photos opposed to stock photos. Eliminates having to ask for more pics, as well as potentially not making a deal due to buyers being leary of meeting. But great insight though Sharee, thank you for your feedback 😊
Level 3
Very good post. I've had both positive and negative experiences on this app and I'm very new here. Thanks so much for this insight.
Level 3
Hilarious. Someone asked me for 2 Laptops for the price of one I told hin he was crazy and no sale!
Level 3
Awareness is key!
Level 9

lol @Yxngbanks i would never ask for two laptops for the price of one,,,,,,,,,i just ask for half price,,,,,,,,,,the majority of items listed on offerup are over priced,,,,,even several of my own items i have for sale are way over priced,,,,some of my over priced stuff i will come down on ,,,,some of it i wont,,,,,,,,,some of it , it just depends on the buyer and how i feel about their messages to me, i dont believe i have talked to any buyers that i think should be ignored,,,,,there was one that i kinda ignored to start with ,,,,but after she finally after selling to her and meeting her ,,,,,,i will not even think of ignoring her in the future.

Level 3
Nice!