Added shipping on multiple items

SOLVED
Level 3
I shipped 2 items in one envelope, not understanding that without tracking they would cancel the order, but my buyer received the item!
Level 1
It would be nice if Offer Up returned the excess shipping to either the seller or buyer.
Level 3
I would like to be able to see my sold items without having to get them delisted. This is very awkward and confusing. Mu buyer buys 15 items. I have to put all 15 in one new listing, reserve the 15 items so no one else makes offers on those items, then once she pays I have to pull the items, mark them sold, and archive.
@JRlover1952 under your offers section there's a little folder at the top right side that will show your items sold or unlisted and/or under transactions it will show the items you have sold that shipped.
Level 1
This is becoming very frustrating, we need a solution to combining items, charging $5 per transaction is rediculous, ebay is half that price. Is offerup not doing anything about this because there taking part of that $5???
@AndiCoCoins I'm not sure how the shipping was set up on OU but it's not what I'm familiar with. I use the 7.00 (second choice) for most all my items and OU has the information listed all wrong, not sure if that's done for a reason or not but OU says the second shipping choice is for up to 3lbs but the printed label actually says at the top corner it's good for up to (I think) it said up to 12lbs or 15lbs...
Level 3
That's what I don't want to do. I don't want to have to relist them just to see the info I need.
Level 3
Is there a way to show reserved or are you just typing reserved on the listing?
Level 3
I noticed that when I choose the 2nd weight category .5lb to 3 lb the buyer gets charged for 3lb to 10 lb. Not kosher!
Highlighted
@JRlover1952
what I do is place all the items that they want together and take a couple of photos and make a listing just for these items. I post it saying in the title that this is a reserved listing for (whoever) and in the description I ask for people to not send offers because it's a special order for someone. I then list all the items that are combined. I do not delete the single listed items untill the reserved listing is paid for because if they back out I have to repost all those items again so after they pay for the reserve listing I will mark the single items as sold. I also weigh all those items for shipping amount together for that one listing.