Level 5
Thank you. I will keep that in mind.
Level 1
silly gist silly
Level 1
Congratulations! You're doing a great job and I admired people like You
Community Manager

Hiii I am 👋

The way I combat flakes is by doing my transactions while doing my other regular errands. That way it doesn't feel like a waste of time! Smiley Happy

Level 3

Right on I appreciate that, will you can do something for me? The next time you see anyone you KNOW BY SEEING is in need but has not asked you for anything, just walk up and give,just put it in there hand, a $1 a $5 or what you can and tell them you care about them,tell your brother or sister, God and you love them and turn and walk away.just listen to you heart, it talks to us if you listen you hear it, I think most think it's just themselves(some are and do) but if your open,honest and sane you know its not..ask in prayer for the opportunity to help another and be watching as you go forward, listening and i garrentty you a person,the one your SUPPOSED to help will be rite there and your heart/voice/love will say (that person is the one),you will know it,feel it and hear it (Help that person). Just do it and don't expect even a thank you,NOTHING but if you think you deserve one, don't do it..its not truly from your heart..i don't know how this site works so I just stumbled around the net. I found this site same way and I don't think I even know how to check when or who says something or about me or if I have read all that said,think I have..i saw someone said I'm not same as 1st message and my writing is different, well don't know if I told about my physical Condition But I'm, have been disabled for many years and in chronic severe pain that gets worse as time flys by and only time I am not in pain is asleep so my bedtime is asap after sundown and without pain and sleep meds I wouldn't be here I do not, I know not be here to write this, so I have been known to type,shop and buy things after taking those lifesaving meds..If I said anything that offended someone I won't say I'm sorry, if I said it then I meant it and if you hurt because I will not be politically correct,I AM NOT AND PROUD I WILL NOT BE..so get some cream and rub around hurt AREA tell swelling go's down, I would bring you some though because I love you.

Level 3
Thank you, help someone in anyway you can, it feels good..thank you..right on.
Level 1
at least your getting that
Level 1
I found that when I say firm after my price, it weeds alot of that out. Then I don't set it up until they call and I keep it close by my house. They call when they leave their house. Also, you can arrange to have it set up so they can pay you via the PayPal appl. In Google play store. Good luck!