BEWARE ALL SELLERS WHO SHIP OF THIS SCAM!!!

SOLVED
agree sorry
Community Manager

@Charron01 It looks like you've already reached out to our Shipping team. They will be sure to respond as soon as possible.

Additionally - it looks like you ship quite a few items. It would seem that the incorrect shipping label was used, or the label was never scanned for some reason as the back end never detected that label being used.

Level 3
Thank You Mj
Level 1

eBay charges 10% of the total price sold including shipping. So if you sold an item for 40 dollars and 60 dollars to ship, they take 10 dollars. On top of that,  PayPal charges 2.9% of the payment received plus a 30 cent transaction fee. 

Highlighted
Level 1

Does Offerup have seller protection? Do they help a seller that does everything correctly and then loses their item and money? 

Level 9
You can view the protection policy in the "details" section where you toggle nationwide shipping.
You can also search this forum for "refunds and buyer claims" for real experiences. For me, i recently had a buyer claim with ACCURATE detailed description and they gave me the funds, but also gave this buyer the refund. Kind of annoyed by that fact
Community Helper
@RevivalGypsy
Wait... you received a Buyer Protection claim AND the buyer STILL received the item N/C?
Level 9
Exactly.
Community Helper
Wonder how often OU does this...
GTK

@RevivalGypsy wrote:
You can view the protection policy in the "details" section where you toggle nationwide shipping.
You can also search this forum for "refunds and buyer claims" for real experiences. For me, i recently had a buyer claim with ACCURATE detailed description and they gave me the funds, but also gave this buyer the refund. Kind of annoyed by that fact

Wow...This is not a scalable/sustainable solution and encourages unethical/bad behavior.