BEWARE ALL SELLERS WHO SHIP OF THIS SCAM!!!

SOLVED
Level 5
You are shopping the wrong sellers! Anyone that can mail a letter should be able to ship! Bless your heart💖💖💖
Level 5
Hold until item payment clears seems to be an easily enough scenario. Electronic payments generally process in 24 hours. By that I mean payment initiated after 2PM should process by 2PM the next "business" day..... Noteworthy most big financial institutions consider business days as Monday through Friday only. You may want to use caution around Federal holidays. As both buyer and seller, I have enough patience for that time frame. Other than baby formula I can not imagine impatience of a magnitude I could not work within those guidelines.
Level 5
@Ray1952
Regrettably you have been dealing with poor sellers. My word is my honor and I clearly want the sale. Sadly a few appear to be making it difficult for the honest. I am speaking only for myself yet it may explain a slow sales since joining OfferUp. 🤔🤔🤔😢😢
Level 5
@Logan911
Knowing so many "Logan" families I find it hard to believe you are walking away from money. There is another side to this I feel. Blaming OfferUp seems a bit easy for someone who refuses to call their own financial institution. Something's amiss here.
Level 3
@mj206 can you review my case 157337 again and tell me why this is happening? I’ve sent them emails last week, but feels Ike they cut off communication.
Thanks for the info, it really helps. I posted an item (kind of expensive) I got a lot of views but I got an offer to buy it for asking price but he didn't want to buy it through Offerup, he wanted to buy it through PayPal, he says it's better & more secure. I asked him to go through Offerup instead & he was so against it, I got the creepies. I didn't have a good feeling about it so I just ignored him.
Level 1
Most of my buyers make payment but until that check clears from the bank I won't send it out. In other accounts I use PayPal. But either way, your right ,we have to watch out for those guys who think they get a free item. Let's all.be careful. It's a crazy world.
KC1
Level 5
that's good to know Offerup will step in to help
Level 1
Ummmm the one doing the fraud is OfferUp! It’s happened to me and many other sellers! Look through the forum.
Level 1
Listen, the one committing fraud is OfferUp! Duhhh